- Fact #1: The human body doesn't care if it's a BIG stress or a little one.
- Fact #2: Understanding basic physiology brings new awareness you can use to reduce stress.
- Fact #3: Choosing the right hormones maximizes performance.
- Fact #4: Your brain and heart work best when there is synchronization between all systems. This is called coherence.
- Emotional Management Maximizes Traders' Health and Performance
- Becoming coherent by shifting the emotion you're in creates an attitude shift, resulting in greater perceptual and mental clarity. Great athletes do it all the time (think Tiger Woods).
Full-text: 4 Strategies for Managing Trader Stress